Covid-19 Update - Online Store Operating Normally
Big Orbit Cards plans to continue to fulfill orders and process trades for a long as we are able or permitted to do so.
Online orders can be placed as normal and orders placed before 3pm are being still being shipped the same day.
We are also continuing to process trades (A.K.A. sell orders / buylists) but these may take up to an extra 24 hours due to the social distancing / home working measures we have taken.
We have taken steps to ensure that business continues in as safe a fashion as possible in the coming months including:
- Our physical premises are completely closed to the public, anyone other than couriers or Royal Mail are being turned away.
- All staff that can stay at home are now being instructed to remain at home, only key fulfillment staff are working on site
- Cross training all staff ensuring everyone can do everyone else's job in the event of any member of staff needing to self-isolate
- We have also introduced processes to ensure that items that come in to the premises are disinfected and that people that enter clean their hands on entry and then regularly through out the day.
- We have written a guide on how to trade with Big Orbit whilst maintaining social distancing and adhering to government guidelines.
If there are any further changes to the service we provide due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic we release a further update via email.
We hope all our customers stay safe and well during this time.