Guidelines for selling to Big Orbit Cards
Selling individual trading cards or games
1) Adding your cards to the sell list
- Make sure you select the correct version of the card. Cards can be reprinted and may look identical but with a different code, or have promo versions. Codes can usually be found on the front of the card at the bottom.
- We only accept Mint to Near-Mint cards. Please check the front and back of your cards.
2) Packing the cards
- You must sort the cards into the order found in your confirmation email. If you don't have the email to hand, you can also view the order on your profile page on the website.
- Please remove all cards from their sleeves before sending them, unless they are of a very high value. This will also help you check the condition of the cards.
- We recommend sending cards to us in a small box, or for smaller orders a hard backed envelope. Flexible envelopes are NOT suitable. Why not reuse packaging from previous orders with us?
- Please make sure you include the order reference number or we will be unable to process your order. It looks like this: "BOC-00000" and it can be found in your confirmation email and in the orders section of your profile on the website.
3) Ready to Go!
- Please ensure you pay sufficient postage for your package to reach us. We recommend getting your package weighed at the post office before shipping.
- If you have any problems while placing your order, or are unsure about anything mentioned above, please don't hesitate to contact us.
4) Your package should now be ready to ship!
Please send your package to the following address;
Big Orbit Cards
Blackminster Business Park
*Sell Order ID Here*
Selling in bulk
These terms specifically apply to bulk trades. These terms apply in addition to our normal trade Terms and Conditions.
Our system has been designed for genuine sellers looking to move a collection on in bulk, maybe they have finished playing TCGs or need to make space.
Please do not send extensively filtered lots, the rates we offer assume lots will have some value in them.
Our bulk trade system makes no distinction between the rarity of cards. We offer a higher price per card than other sites that buy bulk commons and uncommons (or similar depending on game system) and as a result we will reject lots that have obviously been filtered down to low value, low rarity and poor condition cards.
Prices given are dependent upon models being shipped to us in a professional manner. Models should be packaged with any form of void fill to hand (bubble wrap, tissue paper, kitchen towel etc) to stop the items from being damaged while in transit. We emphasise that packing is particularly important when trading models as they're easily broken in transit.
There are no specific terms for Lego trades.
Selling Video Games
We require a genuine seller to use our trading system, and as such, you must not exceed selling 2 of the same item to us within a bulk trade.
General Bulk Guidelines
Please ensure that all items are packed securely to ensure minimal damage while in transit.
Please make sure you include the order reference number or we will be unable to process your order. It looks like this: "BOC-00000" and it can be found in your confirmation email and in the orders section of your profile on the website.